GDPR Information Clause
1. Personal data being processed: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number.
2. The administrator of personal data is the company IMP & C Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at ul. Branickiego 15 in Warsaw (02-972). For any inquiries related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Personal data will be processed in order to answer the question sent using the contact form and to conduct any further contact at your request. The basis for the processing of personal data are the activities we take at your request.
4. Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide them makes it impossible to provide the above-mentioned service.
5. You have the right to request access to the content of personal data, rectification, deletion and the right to limit their processing.
In addition, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object to the processing of personal data.
6. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
7. Personal data will be stored for a year from the date of sending the inquiry.
8. Personal data will only be transferred to our subcontractors, i.e. IT service providers.
I agree to the processing of my personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act in connection with sending a request via the contact form. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to process the query. I have been informed that I have the right to access my data, the possibility of correcting it, and requesting its cessation. The administrator of personal data is the company IMP & C Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at ul. Branickiego 15 in Warsaw (02-972).